All Consulting & Engineering srl – Centro Piero della Francesca C.so Svizzera 185 10149 – Torino
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, are: cookies, usage data, as well as email, name, surname provided by the user through the contact form.
Personal data are freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site are mandatory. If you refuse to provide them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the service.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis for processing
The controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions is met:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
However, it is always possible to request the controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the holder’s operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the data controller.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization established under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the controller to protect the data. You can check whether any of the transfers described above have taken place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of personal data or by asking the controller for information by contacting him at the contact details given at the top of this page.
Period of storage
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract or communication between the controller and the user will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
When processing is based on your consent, the Controller may keep your personal data for longer until your consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, once this period has expired, the right of access, cancellation, rectification, and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The user’s data are collected to enable the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, displaying content from external platforms and contacting the user.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and the personal data concretely relevant for each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of the processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the data controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of user behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and sharing these reports with other services provided by Google.
Google may also use personal data to contextualise and personalise ads in its advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies; usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to display contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service for displaying font styles managed by Google Inc. which allows this site to integrate such content into its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the data controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data previously given.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access to their own data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- verify and request correction. Users can check the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the restriction of the processing of his data. In this case, the data controller will not process the data for any purpose other than its storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the deletion of their data by the data controller.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another data controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
Where personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the controller, users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, where their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, users may address a request to the contact details of the holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Types of cookies used
Technical cookies to ensure the operation of the site and for aggregate statistics.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The user’s personal data may be used by the data controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend against abuse in the use of this site or related services by the user.
The user declares that he is aware that the holder may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the data controller using the contact details.
If the changes affect processing operations whose legal basis is consent, the data controller will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
Last modified: 25 May 2019